• Remember that our neighborhood CCR’s protect the value of our homes.
• Houses need to be kept in good repair, including, but not limited to, roofs, paint, chimneys, driveways.
• Vegetation must be trimmed away from sidewalks to provide safe passage for pedestrians.
• Automobiles may not be parked on City of Bellevue streets for more than 24 consecutive hours.
· Absentee landlords/homeowners must still maintain their properties and must ensure that their renters comply with the CCRs.
Meetings are usually held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. No meetings are held in July and August. If you plan on attending, please confirm with the Board for any last minute schedule changes.
Welcome Letter 2021 (pdf)Download
Welcome Letter 2021 Chinese (pdf)Download
Vuemont Map (pdf)Download
Architecture Application (pdf)Download
By Laws (pdf)Download
Design Guidelines (pdf)Download
Vuemont ARC application (pdf)Download
CCR's Vuemont 1 Phase 1 (pdf)Download
CCR's Vuemont 1 Phase 2 (pdf)Download
CCR's Vuemont 2 (pdf)Download